How To Navigate Economic Crisis and Capture Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunities (A Conversation with Jay Abraham, Brian Kurtz, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish). To learn more about Genius Network® click HERE…
Believe it or not, entrepreneurs are sitting on a gold mine right now. Learn how to uncover unique opportunities amidst a crisis in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jay, Brian, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- 5 unique opportunities available to entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 crisis that may never come again.
- Differences between superficial affiliate marketing and deeper, meaningful, profitable partnership deals.
- The Cloudlandia Opportunity: A billion-dollar direct-to-consumer opportunity accelerated by COVID-19.
- Dean’s V.C.R. formula you can use during a down economy to collaborate with others and reach billions.
- 2 overlooked cash-generating strategies business owners should be thinking about using right now.
- How to expand your sphere of influence and build relationships that can be invaluable to you long-term.
- 3 ideas for leveraging your salespeople (and other people’s salespeople!) to increase your cash flow.
How to hit pay dirt during adversity and crisis by seeing possibilities and looking outside your industry.