According to universal natural laws if judiciary law enforcement doesn’t stand behind constitutional rights and freedoms as the basis of law, they forfeit authority since they no longer reflect intelligent principles underlying the whole of existence.
No legislation or legal requirement can supersede the law that an individual CANNOT sell themselves into slavery (freewill is innate to the structure of the human body psyche).
Are you violating the constitutional rights of your employees and customers?
By enforcing mandatory masks, your business could be liable for up to $35,000 in ‘damages’ per incident. Know your rights. Don’t lose your business.
For more info: action4canada.com/business
Large corporations are being favoured over small businesses and they are forcing businesses to comply with mandates in direct violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Protect yourself and your business!
Watch international lawyer present case for class action suites being prepared in Canada, the US and countries around the world…
How do BC Government COVID measures affect you and your business? Protect yourself and your business!
Bill 19 by-passes elected representatives, indefinitely expanding emergency powers and effectively removing legislative and democratic representation.
What History Shows…
The question remains: “Will the vaccine be safe and effective?”
- While vaccine makers insist any COVID-19 vaccine reaching the market will have undergone rigorous testing, the way trial protocols are designed suggests these vaccines will not have a significant impact on infection rates, hospitalizations or deaths
- Shockingly, preventing infection with SARS-CoV-2 is not a criterion for success in these vaccine trials. The only criterion for a successful COVID-19 vaccine is a reduction of symptoms shared by both COVID-19 and the common cold
- In AstraZeneca’s case, the interim analysis includes 50 vaccine recipients. The vaccine will be a success if 12 or fewer develop symptoms after exposure to SARS-CoV-2, compared to 19 in the 25-person control group
- At least two cases of transverse myelitis (severe inflammation of the spinal cord) has been documented in AstraZeneca’s trial, and the company temporarily halted its trial in September 2020. In October, Johnson & Johnson also paused its trial due to an undisclosed “unexplained illness” in one of its participants
- If the vaccine cannot reduce infection, hospitalization or death, then it cannot end the pandemic, which means everyone who takes the vaccine will be doing so in vain